Gold Maintenance, Labor and Parts Service Contract
The coverage is the same as the Bronze and Silver agreements except that parts are included on all covered repairs. The labor and the recycling machine charges required to recycle HCFC are totally covered by this agreement.
Additional Gold Exclusions:
Units that we have not serviced in the last year must be inspected before we can issue an agreement. Pre inspection check is not included in the contract and will be billed at a discounted rate.In addition to the Silver agreement exclusions, the Gold agreement has the following exclusions:
- Compressors will be covered up to the 20th year providing that this agreement has been in effect forone year before claim is made. Compressors after the 20th year will be billed at our normal servicerate with change-out labor supplied at no additional charge. If the complete system is replaced by us, credit of $500.00 will be deducted from our normal price.
- Heat exchangers and aluminum coils have an extended warranty from the manufacturer, these parts are not covered by this agreement.
- We will obtain parts from the best source as fast as possible, but we make no guarantee on the availability of any part. Parts will not be replaced for cosmetic reasons under this agreement.
Bronze Maintenance Plan
This is our basic plan that covers 2 maintenance checks per year* and includes all of the normal preventative maintenance that your heating and air conditioning system requires. This plan also fulfills the mandatory maintenance requirements of the manufacturer’s extended warranties.
*One for heating only customers. Commercial customers may require more than 2 checks.
- Check and lubricate all motors if needed
- Check all electrical connections and controls
- Check refrigerant level and unit efficiency
- Check defrost cycle and controls
- Check coils for clean heat transfer surfaces
- Check compressor operation
- Paint rusting parts
- Check vent pipe and draft diverter
- Check and clean humidifier (if humidifier option has been taken)
- Check combustion and flame safety controls. (furnaces)
- Check fuel supply and filters
- Check heat exchanger
- Clean out condensate drain, pumps, and pan
- Check thermostat for accuracy and calibration
- Check filters and air cleaners
Parts and labor needed to repair any defect will be charged at discounted rates. No minimum service charge or emergency service fee will be charged only our actual labor rate. Deficiencies will be noted at the time of inspection and repairs quoted. Failure to repair will result in a minimum service charge if lack of repair results in a service call. Secondary or consequential damages are not covered.
Silver Maintenance and Labor Service Agreement
The coverage is the same as the bronze agreement, except that all the labor to repair any covered problem of the heating and air conditioning system, and the labor required to perform HCFC recycling is included at no additional cost.As an added service, we can make certain repairs to heat pumps and air conditioners from the outside if you are unable to be home. This results in faster service and convenience for you. Also included is 24-hour emergency service on “no heat” calls, provided 55 degrees can not be maintained at the thermostat. ” No cooling ” calls when cooling is a documented health necessity. The labor required to recycle HCFC is totally covered by this agreement.
Additional Silver Exclusions:
Units that we have not serviced in the last year must be inspected before we can issue an agreement. Pre inspection check is not included in the contract and will be billed at a discounted rate.
- We are not responsible for any problems that occurred before the agreement date takes effect.
- Repairs to preexisting conditions will be billed at a discounted rate.
- Oil burners will be covered the same as any other part as long as a cleanout has been serviced by us within one year prior to the service call.
- Repairs necessitated by fire, floods, electric or water interruption, acts of God, or the improper use of equipment, we will be the sole responsibility of the owner and are not covered by the agreement.
- Any damage caused by vandalism and owner neglect such as dirty filters or coils, tripped circuit breakers, or improper use of thermostat.
- Any problem that, in our opinion, is not the result of normal operation.
- Any repairs or alterations to the system made by others, unless authorized or agreed upon us in writing, will terminate our obligation under this agreement.
- This agreement does not cover repairs to optional or external devices such as: clock thermostats, duct system and registers, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, circuit breakers, condensate drains and pumps, or parts outside the equipment proper, hot water heaters, and attic fans.Repairs to water side problems on hydronic systems.
- The recycling machine charges required to recycle HCFC are not covered by this agreement.