Skip to content
Honeywell electronic air cleaner F300
- Available in five sizes to fit most ducts; adapts to airflow from either side.
- Has one or two cells, depending on cabinet size.
- Efficiency and arrestance ratings based on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.
- Capacity varies from 1000 cfm (1700 m3/hr) to 2000 cfm (3400 m 3 /hr), depending on size.
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
- Pressure drop is approximately equal to that of a regular fiberglass filter.
- Optional W8600F Air Cleaner Monitor indicates air cleaner performance, reminds homeowner when a cell and prefilter wash is due, and when to check the system.
- Electronic cell(s) can be washed in most home dishwashers.
- Galvanized cabinet protects against rust.
- Neon light next to on-off switch tells if air cleaner is powered and if high voltage is present.
- Troubleshooting guide mounted inside cell access door.
- Permanent wash reminder schedule included for mounting in convenient location.
- Prefilter screen(s) protects cell(s) from large dirt particles.
- Captures a significant amount of the airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger from the air circulated through it, based on the fractional efficiency test.